Mechanisms of Ayurveda Nano-Cellopathy
Teeming with Nature’s goodness, this new approach works quickly and intelligently through cell membranes to provide relief and treatment by bringing the functioning of the body back into harmony. It follows a holistic approach in comparison to the usual symptomatic approach. Devoid of any added chemicals, these oil blends have absolutely no side-effects and promote good health and promote strong immunity even among healthy people.
Some key aspects that make these blends more effective are:
- Used topically a few drops are rubbed in for 15-20 seconds till absorbed
- Since they follow the non metabolised route, their action is direct, safe and effective
- They penetrate the “unhealthy or diseased cells” very quickly
- They don’t get become “inactive or degraded/metabolized or transformed” in the process
- The compounds are non toxic without any added chemicals and follow a root cause approach to treating ailments.
- Makes the whole cycle effective- nature friendly- holistic
Following our philosophy of scientifically validating the traditional knowledge, we have invested considerable time and resource in numerous double blind placebo/medicine controlled clinical studies that have been conducted by an independent Clinical Research Organisation headed by an ex MD from AIIMS. These studies followed the international GCP guidelines and were under the aegis of the Clinical Trial Registry of India. These trials were followed up with International Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Publications.
Eight 3rd party Clinical trials by an independent Clinical Research Organization headed by an ex MD from AIIMS under the Clinical Trial Registry of India
- A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, study to evaluate the effectiveness of plant extract based natural oils abdominal massage in management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled comparative study to assess the efficacy and safety of Go Go Pain Relief& MSM (M) oil in treatment of Osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee.
- A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study to evaluate the effectiveness of topical application of Go-Go Yin oil blend on relieving the symptoms of Primary Dysmenorrhea.
- A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled comparative study to assess the efficacy and safety of a Follicles Regen oil in treatment of excessive hair fall
- A prospective, randomized, controlled, parallel- group, and assessor-blind clinical trial of Comfort (p) gel in efficacy and safety in the management of Haemorrhoids.
- A randomized, controlled, comparative study to assess the efficacy and safety of Acne-pro gel in treatment ofAcne.
- A community-based, randomized, controlled study to evaluate the efficacy of topical mosquito repellent BMB oil for the control of malaria
- A prospective, single arm study to assess the efficacy and safety of natural oil in treatment of foot corn and calluses.
International Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Publications
- COVID19: Effectiveness of Polyherbal Topical Oil treatment for patients either with ‘Covid-19 like symptoms’ or ‘Covid-19 Positive’: A Prospective Study
Article Link: https://biomedicine.imedpub.com/abstract/effectiveness-of-polyherbal-topical-oil-treatment-for-patients-either-with-covid19-like-symptoms-or-covid19-positive-a-prospective-study-32532.html
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Efficacy of Topical Application of Plant Extract Based Natural Oils in Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: a Two-Arm Parallel Group Randomised Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study
- Air Pollution and Pathogen Control: Impact of plant-based natural extracts on pollutants and pathogens in the air.
Article Link: http://japh.tums.ac.ir/index.php/japh/article/view/210
- Journal of Chemical & Biological Weapons: Impact of Plant Extracts in Neutralizing Threats from Bio- Organisms: Opening New Vistas in Bio Terror and Healthcare
- Broad Spectrum Viral Infections: Clinical Efficacy on Treatment of Broad Spectrum Viral Infections with Topical use of Poly herbal Plant Extract Based Oils
- Osteoarthritis: Efficacy of Plant-Extract Based Oil-Blends for Osteoarthritis of Knee: Randomized, Double Blind, and Placebo Controlled Study
- Acne Treatment: Efficacy of Plant-Extract Based Gel for Facial Acne Treatment: Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Group, and Comparative Study
- Ayurveda Nanocellopathy: A Novel Scientific Safe and Effective Ayurvedic Approach for Global Health Ayurveda Plant Nanocellopathy
9. Primary Dysmenorrhea (Accepted for Publication): International Journal of Health Systems and Translational Medicine: Topical Use of Plant-extract Based Oil Blend in Relieving the Symptoms of Primary Dysmenorrhea: An independent Clinical Study.