One of the common diseases which are affecting the lifestyle of human population globally is Asthma. People addicted to smoking are normally the worst sufferer of this disease. However, many suffer from asthma due to pollution in the air. Different types of medicinal treatments are given to patients to fight asthma. Well, at present with the advancement in the field of medicine, natural remedies are also recommended to the patients. Some natural therapies are extremely effective and help the patients to get rid of this health issue. The doctors prescribe various natural foods which asthma patients can take at home and experience the benefits. Here we can take a look at some effective natural elements to treat the problem of asthma.
- Honey is known to be one of the best natural medicines for asthma. One teaspoon of honey need to be mixed with lukewarm water and one must take it three times a day to get the best results and relief. This mixture is considered ideal to remove phlegm from the throat and cure the symptom of asthma.
- The next one in the list of treating asthma naturally is Avocado. Avocado is rich in L-glutathione and hence taking avocado daily can protect the cells from damage. Due to the existence of antioxidant, avocado is known to be good for treating asthma patients.
- Another veggie which is rich in vitamin C is Kale. This food is known as the storehouse of beta-carotene and hence this is extremely effective for asthma patients. This food contains a high level of vitamin A, vitamin K, and B6 as well.
- Taking at least a cup of Coffee a day is considered as another natural way to fight asthma. The caffeine contains in the coffee is capable to expand the airways of the lungs and thus it helps in easy breathing.
- Another veggie which is great to treat asthma is spinach. Spinach is loaded with Vitamin C, E, zinc, Iron, and beta-carotene. Those who suffer from asthma in general experience deficiency in Magnesium. Spinach is no doubt great life support for an asthma patient. This veggie managed to win the hearts of the patients who look for natural ways to treat the problem of asthma.
- Two fruits, banana, and apple are beneficial in asthma treatment.
- Garlic is another great natural medicine for asthma patients. This will help to reduce congestion in the lung. If there is airway inflammation, consume garlic will be of great help. Besides garlic, ginger medicine to treat asthma.
Well, those are some home-made and natural remedies for treating asthma naturally.