Have you been diagnosed with PCOS and feeling distressed because of your infertility problems? We understand your pain but you are not alone suffering with this problem. There are many women around the world that have problems conceiving because of PCOS. Yes, it’s true that a problem like PCOS does not currently have a cure in conventional medicine. There are natural remedies and treatment that have been shown to have a positive impact on PCOS. With proper attention and treatment given PCOS can be managed well & even help you to conceive. There are a few things that you need to do to improve your fertility, especially if you have been diagnosed with PCOS.
- Keep a check on your body weight: Excessive weight gain is common to see in PCOS candidate. You need to work really hard to keep a check on it. Do regular exercise and to stay away from excessive weight gain.
- Follow nutritious diet: First of all, you need to say no to fast food and oily food to control the effect of PCOS on your body. Take more fresh food, green vegetables, and fiber. Say no to sweets and lower carbohydrate intake.
- Do Yoga and exercise: As Already mentioned in point 2 doing exercise is important. What will be the best postures of doing exercise, you can learn from your yoga trainer. Follow them and reduce the effect of PCOS
- Medicine for PCOS: Your doctor will recommend some medicines which can control the effects of PCOS on your body. Take them as per instructions.
- Take birth control pills: It is not a common type of medicine which is given for PCOS. These pills will help in natural ovulation and improvement in your menstrual cycles.
- IVF: Today’s medical science is advancing every year and the concept of IVF treatment is now very popular. If you have been diagnosed with PCOS then IVF is likely to increase your chances of getting pregnant. The medications given will take into consideration the existence of PCOS. IVF treatments definitely increase your chances of pregnancy although they do not guarantee 100% success.
- Reflexology: It is emerging as one of the latest technique to treat the problem of PCOS in Women. In the UK and US reflexology is giving good results to women with PCOS.
- Laparoscopy surgery: This type of surgery is done when other fertility treatments are ineffective. It is meant to trigger normal ovulation in women leading to pregnancy.
- Reduce: Stress is the best friend of PCOS. More the stress in the mind and body, harsher will be the effects of PCOS. Do meditation to calm your mind and control the stress level in the body.
- Socialize more: Interact and meet more people. It will increase the chances of making you feel better and happy. This in turn is likely reduce the effect of PCOS on your body.
Infographic: Boost Fertility & Get Pregnant with PCOS