“In modern medicine, we have a name for everything, but a cure for nothing.”
– Dr. Charles F Glassman …but we believe Nature has a cure for everything.
This belief is clearly reflected in the Vedas, wherein harmony within man and harmony between man and nature has been elaborately discussed. The concept of Purush-Prakriti (Man & Nature) symbolizes this inherent harmony.
The basic underlying approach of ‘Aarogya’ (wellbeing) forms the basis of what we have termed- “Plant Nano-Cellopathy”. This is based on an understanding of the different plant oils & herbal extracts. Their mutual synergy can never be accomplished without the Benevolence and Blessings of Maa Sarawati(Goddess of Knowledge).
Plant Nano Cellopathy utilizes therapeutic plant extracts & true essential oils to evoke and support the body’s own intrinsic healing power. These essential oils & extracts support the body in achieving what it does naturally — seeking homeostasis, balance, optimal health & wellness.
Essential oils are not chiefly about aroma, but rather the processes that occur in the body after their application. Using extracts of different plants with medicinal properties, facilitates the body’s own healing power at the nano or cellular level, allowing the body’s systems to effectively balance different interconnected systems; repair critical processes and support health & wellness.
The therapeutic nature and protective qualities of plants have been highly revered for centuries. These plant oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. Essential oils or Ethereal Oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be used as a single oil at a time or in complex blends depending on user experience and desired benefit.
Every ancient culture has used medicinal qualities of plants for health, healing, prayer, beauty, and purification. Their use has been well documented in diverse cultures including Egyptian hieroglyphs as well as in ancient Eastern medical texts from China and India. Enough studies have been carried out on the therapeutic properties of different plants and their extracts that indicate clearly that these plant essential oils are intelligent extracts full of nature’s goodness that support & protect human wellness.
Essential oils are non water-based phytochemicals made up of highly volatile aromatic compounds. Although they are fat soluble, they do not have fatty lipids or acids found in vegetable and animal oils. Essential oils are very clean, pure and called the plant “blood” as they carry the plant’s essence with them. They are absorbed by the skin very quickly and are usually translucent. They are part of everyone’s life and make this world a more fragrant place. Everyone has enjoyed the fragrance of a rose or a field of lavender,…..or a peel of an orange or a lemon. This is an experience of the aromatic qualities of essential oils. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils provide plants with protection against predators and disease and play a role in plant pollination.
Modern science continues to validate what the ancients have known all along. Research has established that essential oils are highly unique substances and that they may address some of the unmet challenges of today’s health care. Scientific studies confirm that pure essential oils may calm, energize, balance, rejuvenate, repair and purify the mind and body. Essential oils may help reduce pain and inflammation, ease stress, boost the immune system, act as quick intervention for colds and flu, combat mold and airborne germs, and neutralize toxins.
Essential oils are usually administered by one of three methods: diffused aromatically, applied topically, or taken internally as dietary supplements. It is a proven belief that Nature provides solutions to different issues faced by mankind in maintaining a high wellness quotient. Essential oils are a key in this scheme of things.
Plant Nanocellopathy is part of the ancient Indian wisdom on health. Healing holistically is naturally enshrined in the Indian Ethos. However commercially it is much misused (& maybe even abused) word leading it to be labeled amongst the alternate therapies.
Our body is an integrated whole. It works together and is a perfect symphony of harmonious integration of emotional & physical well being. Our sense of smell influences many physiological pathways including the stimulation of hormones and other metabolic processes. Aromatherapy is founded on the body’s predictable response to specific olfactory stimuli. Essential oils form the core in aromatherapy applications.
Certain essential oils, when diffused in the air, can be very invigorating, stimulating and energizing while others can be calming and soothing. Beyond emotional benefits, diffusing essential oils can bring a distinct freshness in the air, purify it of unwanted odors and some airborne pathogens. It is preferable to use low or no-heat essential oil diffusers to keep “faithfulness” of the essential oil. Essential oils can also be used as cleansing and purifying additives to laundry and surface cleaners throughout the home.
The beauty of Nature and God’s creation can be seen in the natural molecular composition enabling easy absorption of essential oils by the skin. They can be diluted and can be safely applied topically. Application of essential oils can have immediate, localized benefit to the target area of application. They have restorative and calming properties and can be used effectively with massage and beauty therapy. They are also powerful natural disinfectants. The chemical structure of essential oils also allows them to be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin for internal benefit throughout the body.
Essential oils can also be used as dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions. Some essential oils have powerful antioxidant properties while others help support healthy inflammatory response in cells. Many essential oils are generally regarded as being safe for dietary use, but some oils should not be taken internally. Do not use any essential oil product internally that does not have the appropriate dietary supplement facts on its label or without asking your healthcare profession.
Working Mechanism of Plant Nano-Cellopathy
Teeming with Nature’s goodness, this new approach works quickly and intelligently through cell membranes to provide relief and cure by bringing the functioning of the body back into harmony. It follows a holistic approach in comparison to the usual symptomatic approach. Devoid of any added chemicals, these oil blends have absolutely no side-effects and promote good health and promote strong immunity even among healthy people.
Some key aspects that make these blends more effective are:
- They penetrate the “unhealthy or diseased cells” very quickly
- They don’t get become “inactive or degraded/metabolized or transformed” in the process
- The compounds are non toxic and they don’t kill the infected cells but attack the virus or debilitating elements
- Makes the whole cycle effective- nature friendly- holistic
Amongst other ailments, “Plant Nano-Cellopathy” has shown promising results on supporting health and wellness against different infections, inflammation and pain, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS), and many cosmetic interventions.
Such a holistic approach ensures better treatment and homeostasis, reducing the need for repeated treatments and leads to increase in human well being. Improved wellness is known to improve the country’s manpower efficiency, reduce the health expenditure, enhance the quality of life and the HR quality of a nation.
This Vedic approach to wellness is safe, highly effective, nature-friendly and without undesirable side-effects.
Using essential oils can be both profoundly simple and life changing at the same time. Working with someone who has used essential oils before will help first-time users have a more uplifting, beneficial and an enjoyable experience. A large amount of information is readily available for those desiring to increase their knowledge of essential oil applications.
Essential oils should not be used internally or consumed orally. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care.
At God’s Own Store, we have perfected this art of blending different Essential Oils to support Wellness. We follow our internal manual referred to as the “Green Book of Health” to skill and train people in the fine art of blending. Our belief in – “… all human suffering has its antidote in Nature. We only need to discover the same” has made us strive to research extracts and their usefulness to man.
What started many years ago as a small humble Seva to society and mankind, is today God’s Own Store. Our aim is to bring Wellness Naturally to every man’s door step to give him/her a choice in choosing a healthy and happier life style.
The power of Nature.
God’s Own Store.
Amul S Bahl: the Innovator
Amul S Bahl- a known exponent of Vedanta is a harmonious blend of modern science and ancient Vedic philosophy. An M.Tech from the prestigious IIT Delhi with a 10.0 CGPA, Amul has been an innovator all through his life.
With innovative solutions in Low Cost Mass Education, Electrical Engineering, & now blended plant oils for human Aarogya(Wellness), Amul aims to make healthcare truly effective, nature friendly and holistic.
- Founder of Shradha HRD Private Limited (2003 onwards), an organization that seeks to Improve Employability through focused and customized training solutions. It has trained over 500,000 executives across a variety of industries and organizations. It also provides innovative solutions including a digital platform for implementing low cost skill development for the HRD sector with an aim to Skill- Educate- Train India.
- As a “Life Coach” Amul has coached & mentored leaders at various companies (multinationals as well as family run businesses) on enhancing overall efficiencies & leading a holistically ‘better’ life. His solutions are based on systemic thinking as opposed to a piece-meal approach to management and work.
- Ex Director of Logicstat group (1989- 2001) – India’s leading and most trusted brand for complete range of power conditioning products, focused on R& D, innovation and product development for reliable, economical & dependable products and energy efficient solutions. Out of the box solutions led to improvements in product design, manufacturing processes, company culture and ethos, customer service and a 40% savings in cost and improved efficiency.
- Logicstat is recognized as an R & D centre by the Government of India & has been awarded a presidential medal for innovations in technology. Logicstat developed “Ozonator water purifiers” in India for the first time 20 years ago. However, it did not commercialize this technology due to ethical beliefs and only sold units at cost price to enable people to have pure natural drinking water in the comfort of their homes without using any chemicals or consumables.
- Guest faculty for a large number of NGO’s, leading schools and colleges on Vedanta in life & Vedanta based management principles.
- An intuitive solutions astrologer and a researcher on disease alleviation/healing through mantras and use of Rudraksh.
- Author of five books on life and living.
- Felicitated for Academic, professional and civic achievements by International “Who’s Who Historical Society- 2001”
- Profiled amongst the top 20 ethical & spiritually oriented business leaders of India 1998 by Life Positive Magazine
Values that inspire and guide us at God’s Own Store:
(Disclaimer: Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual or generic medical advice. Please consult a doctor or health care provider for any ailment or disease).